Peer-to-Peer: How to Weaponize Your PowerPoint
Includes a Live Event on 11/10/2020 at 1:00 PM (CST)
A fun and energetic learning experience that demonstrates the most common ways that well-meaning professionals create presentations that are boring, counter-productive and awkward - and how to do the opposite. Participants will experience presentations gone wrong, and how to avoid making the same mistakes. A tongue-in-cheek and humorous approach on how to make great presentations great by focusing on common pitfalls.
We will discuss:
1. Recognize common mistakes that make presentations ineffective and boring
2. How to avoid simple errors that many presenters make
3. Use and explore a few simple techniques that make almost any presentation more effective
4. Practice a few simple tricks to help a presenter be more comfortable and engaging.
Skill level: Basic
Target Audience: Human Resources, Marketing, Sales
Presenter: Joe McFadden, Instructional Designer, Alliant Insurance Services Inc
Length: 60 minutes
Price: FREE for Applied Client Network Members
- Basic/Associate Member - Free!
- Advantage Member - Free!